A fun and healthy way to enjoy buffalo chicken! Tangy buffalo chicken stuffed inside a zucchini boats topped with crunchy celery, blue cheese, and ranch dressing.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 6 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2/3 cup blue cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken and hot sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Using a spoon, hollow out each zucchini half and fill with about 1/4 cup of shredded chicken. Bake in the oven, covered for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of blue cheese and 2 teaspoons of chopped celery over each zucchini boat.
- Drizzle ranch or blue cheese dressing over the top.