Lemon Basil Dressing:
- 3/4 cup basil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 4 small to medium zucchini
- 2 ears of corn, cooked, kernels sliced off cob
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare the dressing: Add the dressing ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend until the dressing reaches a smooth consistency.
- Prepare the zucchini: Slice off the ends of each zucchini. Use a mandolin or vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini into ribbons.
- Assemble the salad: Place the zucchini ribbons, corn, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss with the basil vinaigrette. Top the salad with grated or shaved parmesan cheese.