- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup rinsed and drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound mini peppers, de-seeded and sliced in half
- sprinkling of fresh herbs like basil or parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese and feta cheese in a food processor. Process the mixture until smooth and creamy. Transfer the whipped feta to a bowl. Add in the chopped sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, and garlic and stir to incorporate.
- Spread the whipped feta onto each pepper half. Place the stuffed peppers on a lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.