These Sheet Pan Vegetarian Tacos are bursting with so much flavor you won’t even miss the meat! Boldly seasoned veggies, including zucchini, peppers and potatoes, are roasted and tucked inside corn tortillas and topped with avocado lime crema, making these the ultimate vegetarian tacos!
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper (or 2 halves of different colored peppers), chopped
- 2 ears of corn, kernels cut off the cob
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- Chopped red cabbage
- Chopped cilantro
Avocado Lime Crema:
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt (full fat versions recommended)
- 1/4 jalapeño (optional if you like it a little heat!)
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the spices: In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Roast the veggies: Arrange the chopped veggies and corn on a large baking sheet. Use 2 baking sheets if needed. Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the seasoning mix over the veggies. Toss with your hands until all the veggies are coated. Roast the veggies for 25-30 minutes, stopping halfway through to give the veggies a toss with a spatula.
- Make the Avocado Lime Crema: Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Mix together until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Assemble the tacos: Spoon the roasted veggie filling into the corn tortillas. Top the tacos with avocado lime crema, chopped cabbage, and chopped cilantro.