- 12 small corn or flour tortillas
- 3 cups Slow Cooker Korean Pulled Chicken
- ¾ cup cooked white rice
- 3/4 cup chopped kimchi
- 2 cups shredded lettuce or cabbage, divided
- 1/3 cup Korean Red Pepper Sauce (Sriracha works too)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Chopped green onion (optional)
- Chopped avocado (optional)
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup of chicken, 1 tablespoon of rice, 1 tablespoon of chopped kimchi, shredded lettuce, and ½ tablespoon of pepper sauce.
- Add additional toppings as you desire.