A super easy and addicting salad packed with fresh veggies and tossed in a tangy vinaigrette dressing. Perfect as a side dish for any meal!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- 2–3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup curly parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Prep: Add the quinoa, veggies, parsley, and feta to a large bowl.
- Make the dressing: Mince garlic if using a blender or food processor. Place all dressing ingredients in a blender, food processor, or in a glass jar. Blend or shake until combined.
- Assemble salad: Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
Keywords: quinoa, cucumber, salad, side dish