Crisp kohlrabi, radishes, and mango tossed in a tangy sesame dressing. Use your kohlrabi from the farmer’s market to make this salad!
- 4 kohlrabi, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 6 radishes, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 mango, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews, almonds, or peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 small knob of ginger, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger)
- Dash of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the kohlrabi, radishes, mango, green onion, cilantro, and cashews.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and toss together until combined.